D day on The Way
Hope the pain is manageable at the moment!! (Hope).
I've got the go ahead for my hip replacement 15.3.23. Had my final pre op on Monday, when the nurse gave me the lowdown on what would happen on the day. I suddenly had a bit of a panic attack, as suddenly it starts to become real. I've still got some nails, but not much!!
Any tips on managing yourself as the time approaches would be appreciated. I tend to try and keep myself fairly busy to take my mind off things, which is working so far. Hope it continues. 🙏
Any last minute things that people tend not to think about would be appreciated too.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe