On my mind today...
It's a mental thing. Not accepting and coping as well as I thought I would.
A relatively new diagnosis of RA and trying to negotiate guidelines, changes, call queues in lunch breaks and new (to me) symptoms/ realisations with few answers available leaves me feeling a bit lost.
More poignant this morning on feeling inspired to bake after reading through some recipes on site (Val's cafe) but having to think twice.
While I'm still finding my limits and learning to pace but still have daily chores to complete and work to go to I find I'm not juggling this "take it easy" but "don't stop or refrain", well.
My body is signalling one thing, my mind another. I'm not adjusting as well as I'd hoped.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe