Going private northern ireland
Does anyone have experience going to private rheumatologist in Belfast or Northern Ireland?
I've been on waiting list for 4y. My GP recently re-referred me as urgent. Bloods show rheumatoid factor and positive ANA (Lupus).
I would like to hear people's experience going private. I've no insurance and whilst I can afford initial consultation or two, I'm worried they'll send me for scans, mri...and costs will quickly add up.
I could be on waiting list for few more years and meanwhile my joint pain is getting worse.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe