Viral infection recovery
Hi, has anyone had the virus going around this year?
It's not COVID but generally lasting about 3weeks. I know a few people who have had it myself included but I'm in my 5th week now. Pharmacist said viral infection but I phoned Dr after 4 weeks who said it could be secondary bacterial infection and prescribed antibiotics over the phone. Also did bloods because of sore throat and methotrexate but this showed no concern.
I still have a sore and dry feeling throat a slight chest irritation (difficult to explain) and ear ache which comes and goes.
How long did it take to feel fully recovered? x
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe