Wanted to say Hi

Options
Suzie67f
Suzie67f Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:10 in Living with arthritis

Hi found this group on the NHS Site ,I have OA in my knee's the pain makes me cry ,still trying to get a Gp appointment. Not coping very well at the moment ,i have hyperthyroidism also what dosnt help.Feeling sorry for myself tonight.

Comments

• Lane
    Lane Member Posts: 113
    Options

Hi @Suzie67f welcome to our online community.

You have OA and a lot of pain that makes you cry. You are finding in difficult to get a GP appointment. You also have hyperthyroidism to add to that making you feel very low. 

I am so glad you found us. You have come to the right place where you can connect with other members to share tips and advice. I have attached a couple of links from our website for you to have a look at:

Do keep posting and let us know how you are getting on. Thank you for getting in touch.

Best wishes.

• Fran54
    Fran54 Member Posts: 191
    Options

Hi Suzie67f

I am sorry to hear that you are in so much pain with your knees, I know how you feel although I only have OA in one knee and that is bad enough. I hope you manage to get to see your GP soon. I know it can be frustrating trying to get an appt. but I wrote a letter to my GP updating him on my mental and physical state and managed to get a face to face appt. So don't give up.

There are some lovely helpful people on here and you are not alone with this. Take care and keep us updated.🙂