Welcome to the forum, @Wells , I see that you arhtritis in the knee and wrist, it is effecting you at work and you seek advice as to what help maybe available.
Legislation requires employers to make reasonable provision for those with disabilities as se tou in this link:
Here is a link to general information on arthritis:
These are posts from others with their experiences with whilst having arthritis:
The very best of luck and let us know how you get on.
Hi, @Wells. Being new to arthritis can be scarey. The best piece of advice I got on my diagnosis was to remember that I had arthritis, arthritis didn't have me.
Don't regret the things that you can no longer do, but rejoice in the things you can and in the pursuit of new things.
- 8.8K All Categories
- 1.4K Welcome
- 4.5K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 39.8K Our Community
- 3.4K Living with arthritis
- 12 Hints and Tips
- 198 Work and financial support
- 374 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 32 My Triumphs
- 121 Let's Move
- 13 Sports and Hobbies
- 5 Food and Diet
- 254 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 28 Feedback and ideas
- 618 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 311 Chat and News
- 27 Val's Cafe
- 249 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe