Activ8

Options

Has anybody tried a newly promoted supplement called Activ8? I have just watched another lengthy promo video by a Dr Paul O’Connell, claiming some very impressive results from this product, but with the usual ‘hard sell’ to bulk buy or subscribe, to get the best deal?

At around £45 per month this seems expensive, but if effective, would be worth it, to get some relief from the current debilitating pain levels.

Any feedback would be helpful

Thank you,

John W

Comments

• helpline_team
    Options

Hi@Woody

Thank you for your post on the forum where you ask if anyone has tried a supplement called Activ8. We do not endorse any particular products and it might be helpful to look through our information about complementary therapies and supplements. Because there are many types of complementary and alternative medicine, you should always talk to your doctor before you start treatment. It is not possible to generalise about whether they work or not. Effectiveness might be judged by whether you feel better but it also may relate to measurable improvement in your condition or general well-being.

I have attached links to our website with information for you to take a look at. If you would like to have more replies to your post, please repost on our 'living with arthritis' forum which is another source of support to help you be in touch with others living with arthritis facing similar challenges.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Complementary treatments and arthritis

Your questions on alternative supplements

Managing your pain

Best Wishes

Dawn

Helpline Advisor

• in2teaching
    in2teaching Member Posts: 22
    Options

Did you find anyone that has tried it? I’ve just seen the video you probably watched. As you say - it may be worth it if it works. Lots of the complimentary treatments and supplements are mentioned in the video as ingredients of Activ8. I’m sceptical of purchasing it though as I can’t find anyone whose actually tried it.