Walking 56 miles in 28 days

Options
2»

Comments

• noddingtonpete
    noddingtonpete Moderator Posts: 1,005
    Options

Hello @Therese and welcome to the Community. It sounds as though you are active too which is great. You might find the following of interest.

and the exercise video in the following

Please keep posting now yo are here and I am sure others will connect with you to share their support and experiences as well.

With best wishes,

Peter (moderator)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on0800 5200 520Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• Therese
    Therese Member Posts: 3
    Options

Well done. I also had a recent hip replacement, recovered well and quickly and will need another in the not too distant future. I returned to my Fitsteps class after about fifteen weeks , it's fitness exercise and strictly style dancing..Our teacher had a rewards night and gave me one for quick return and managing the full Cha Cha Cha routine.

This is nothing as remarkable as your achievement though.

I was disappointed a few weeks ago when , after a full game of Croquet I was aching badly , my back , I think and it was still cool weather . Last ye.ar after the operation I played gradually during a warm spell without any serious follow up pain. I have not played since but really want to enjoy it again. Yes, arthritis is a curse and no effective cure yet found for all of us who suffer. Exercise definitely keeps us active.