Fatique

Options
easyed
easyed Member Posts: 11
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:10 in Living with arthritis

Hello. It has been some time since I have been on this site saw the email from Peter and thought I would get in touch again. I have since developed Macular degeneration in my left eye which makes reading rather difficult but I manage. My biggest frustration is fatigue just feeling so tired all the time even if I do sleep well which is not often I feel no benefit. Planning to go anywhere is hard as you don't know how you are going to feel. Friends don't understand the impact pain and fatigue has on your life. I am looking forward to warmer weather and hopefully feeling beater.

Thanks for bearing with me, best wishes.

Easyed

Comments

• Louisa77
    Louisa77 Administrator Posts: 252
    Options

Hi @easyed

Pleased you decided to jump back on share your experience with us, sorry you are struggling with fatigue it is so debilitating and it can be hard for people to understand.

Here some info about Managing fatigue | Causes, self-help, support (versusarthritis.org)

Sometimes asking friends and family to read info about your condition and symptoms can help them appreciate what you are dealing with.

We are looking forward to the warmer weather it makes us all feel better.

Best wishes, please do keep posted.

Louisa77

Need more help? Call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm