I'm new here but not to Arthritis

amandabj
amandabj Member Posts: 1
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:10 in Living with arthritis

Hi, just joined. Yesterday I was remembering my youth, a time when I didn't suffer with constant pain, i have it in many places. I don't think there are many people I know who don't suffer with it. My husband's waiting for a double hip replacement and I've just developed arthritis is my neck! The joy.

Comments

• CarylW
    CarylW Moderator Posts: 260

Hello @amandabj

I am glad you have found our online community, and I hope you find the support and understanding from members useful.

I understand you have arthritis and are in constant pain, which mist be very debilitating. Maybe the information below will help a bit, but do post again with more information if you can.

Do keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on.

Best wishes

Caryl

Need more help? Call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• Rina
    Rina Member Posts: 85

Hi @amandabj, those were the days - I remember them too. The things I did then with never a care for how my body would feel the next day! Just a tip - I find that a memory foam pillow really helps support my neck without being too hard on it. It has really made a difference to the quality of my sleep.