Ongoing Tests - CRP Levels
Just a quick question. I am currently undergoing a variety of tests for joint pain, fatigue, etc. These include blood tests, X-rays and an MRI scan on my lumbar spine. I have near constant pain which seemed to begin in my right knee and which has now spread, affecting my fingers, hands, wrists, elbows, shoulders, knees, etc etc.
I have had preliminary blood results and they are showing a CRP level of 10.4. I have been Googling (inadvisable, I know!) but am finding mixed views on whether or not this is something to be concerned about. I would like to think that if this is indicative of RA or OA or anything else, that it has been caught quite early.
I would appreciate any advice on what this means and what to expect.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 675 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 334 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe