Newbie here😁

Options
su9
su9 Member Posts: 3
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:10 in Living with arthritis

Recently found out I have osteoarthritis, looking to find out more about it and any tips on how to manage it

Thanks

Comments

• Louisa77
    Louisa77 Administrator Posts: 252
    Options

Hi @su9

Welcome to the community, you will find lots of wonderful members with osteoarthritis here that can tell you so much about their experience.

Here is some of versus arthritis info in the meantime:-

All the best and hope to see you posting more.

Louisa77

Need more help? Call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• jonr
    jonr Member Posts: 398
    Options

Hu Su9, if you're happy to share a few details about your condition and what sort of help you're hoping for it will allow members to give you some tips or advice which I hope will be relevant to you.

Thx,

jon

• su9
    su9 Member Posts: 3
    Options

thanks

Have osteoarthritis in my shoulder/spine ----Pain in the middle of my back after walking for around an hour, normally walk for longer and also in both hips, at the moment this does not cause me too many problems. Pain in the middle of my back is frustrating as I do enjoy walking few times a week.

Wondering what kind of exercise would help ease the pain, allowing me to walk for longer periods, thinking yoga or stretching, hoping to see a physio to discuss.

Thanks