I an new to this forum lived with Psoriasis for over 40 years and Psoriatic arthritis for over 20.
Had been on sulphazaline no longer working for me, recently had a horrendous flare specialist has decided to move me to Methotrexate to try and get it under control as more joints affected.
I have heard so much negatively re this drug as so toxic hair loss mouth ulcers weight gain skin peeling and life threatening issues, so giving me sleepless nights and not started on it yet. So just asking if anyone can help
With advice who's on it.
Thank you for the help much appreciated 😊
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe