Trigger Thumb Splints
Hi, I'm new here. wondering if anybody has tried the oval 8 thumb (and finger) splints.
I am currently having an flare, swollen middle finger, not much of a problem just will not bend.
However my swollen thumb keeps clicking over and I am haveing to manualy push it back. I'm concerned that I will be doing addition damage to my ( IP I think) thumb joint. Tryed to get a discussion with my GP this week, to see if I could be referred to a physio, for some advice about what not to do and what to do to protect my joint. No appt of course for until the 28th , damage will be done by then!
Hence, as you do, I googled and came across the above.
Does anybody have any experience of using one and if so how effective.
Many thanks, Nfk gal
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe