Bwnty Member Posts: 4
Hi...does anyone have experience of taking boron supplement for their arthritis?
This might be worth read @Bwnty
I have done the search newest to oldest, but have a read.
Personally my opinion is if it helps, does no harm and you can easily afford it it's up to the individual.
Do let us know how it goes if you give it a go.
Leave a Comment
- 8.6K All Categories
- 1.2K Welcome
- 4.2K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 25 Feedback and ideas
- 39.6K Our Community
- 3.2K Living with arthritis
- 598 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 192 Work and financial support
- 367 Young people's community
- 5 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 29 My Triumphs
- 115 Let's Move
- 11 Sports and Hobbies
- 3 Food and Diet
- 252 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 299 Chat and News
- 27 Val's Cafe
- 239 Chit chat
- 9 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe