RA & autoimmune Hepatitis..?
Nicemonkey Member Posts: 8
So I’m serum positive RA now for 18 months..
every time I have bloods checked, my liver count is high, with no obvious cause. Normal checks on meds, diet etc haven’t revealed anything.
i was taken off methotrexate in November, and it’s made no difference.
fibrous liver scan and ultrasound suggest a none fatty liver, yet still inflamed
my consultant wants to do an endoscopic liver biopsy to check for autoimmune hepatitis
are there any other members that suffer with this?
Worrying times ☹️
- 8.8K All Categories
- 1.4K Welcome
- 4.5K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 39.8K Our Community
- 3.4K Living with arthritis
- 12 Hints and Tips
- 198 Work and financial support
- 374 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 32 My Triumphs
- 121 Let's Move
- 13 Sports and Hobbies
- 5 Food and Diet
- 254 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 15 Community Feedback and ideas
- 618 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 311 Chat and News
- 27 Val's Cafe
- 249 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe