RA & polyserositis
Is there information about the condition of polyserositis as secondary to RA? I can find very little.
I am glad you have found this online community. We are a friendly group of people, and I really hope someone will be able to answer your query.
Like you I can find very little, and there is nothing coming up on our website when I searched for polyserositis.
However I found the following on the NHS website:
And I am also referring you to the following on the Versus Arthritis website on RA. It may give you some useful information if you haven't seen it before
Do let us know how you get on, and do keep posting.
Leave a Comment
- 8.9K All Categories
- 1.5K Welcome
- 4.5K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 39.8K Our Community
- 3.4K Living with arthritis
- 13 Hints and Tips
- 198 Work and financial support
- 375 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 32 My Triumphs
- 121 Let's Move
- 13 Sports and Hobbies
- 5 Food and Diet
- 254 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 15 Community Feedback and ideas
- 618 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 313 Chat and News
- 27 Val's Cafe
- 251 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe