Frustrated with hip replacement recovery!
Hi 👋 it’s now over 4 weeks since my hip replacement surgery, I’m using just one crutch around the house and when I go out. I’m trying to hobble around my house without using any crutches but sometimes think I’m over doing it!
I’m getting so frustrated as I thought I’d be further on in my recovery by now. I thought I’d be able to walk with no crutches at all and be able to do light duties around the house, but I can’t bend down still and I can’t stand for long to do more then just wash a few pots.
Am I at the right stage of recovery? Or should I be further on?
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe