Arm ache

Options
2»

Comments

• Rachibob89
    Rachibob89 Member Posts: 17
    Options

I bloody hate when it’s damp the RA flare up are really bad for me when it’s really damp outside ! Yeh I looked at the pain log and think how things change ☺️ We have totally got this! X

• Rachibob89
    Options

I’m gonna have to look for these gel pads as I haven’t tried hot then cold only hot things on my joints! It sounds like it’s worth a go although I used some magnesium body butter last night and it soothes my knee and slept all night ☺️☺️

• Aria
    Aria Member Posts: 4
    Options

I have recently had muscle spasms in my left arm - the shoulders could be to do with the upper back area so with myself it could be a nerve issue as I had tingling. Curcumin or turmeric the yellow herb is good for any inflammation and magnesium with vitamin D which is actually a hormone as well. Hope you feel better soon. 😊

• Rachibob89
    Options

Aww thank you I found this liquid magnesium,calcium and zinc and I take two tsps morning and night and can see a slight difference ☺️ Also bought so glucosamine today so I’m feeling hopeful. I been trying seated work outs and it really is easing my aches which I thought it would do the opposite effect !! I hope you get better aswel 💕