I’m in remission !!!!
Not been in in a while !!
I had to come off medication 4 weeks ago due to a illness which required antibiotics
and because I felt so well I stayed off them no flares or swelling ect ect
so the rhumatology nurse rang me today and I’m in a medication holiday and see said I’m in remission !! I’m so happy it might not last long but I’m enjoying everyday as it comes ! I wouldn’t have known if I hadn’t had to come off my meds
mid I start flaring I can ring and start medication again !
Just wanted to share some good news !!!
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe