Prolotherapy for knee athritis help /feedback
Hi, my first post.
Im 50 years old and wondered if anyone had tried prolotherapy for knee athritis.
Ive read a couple of internet sites that this can help regenerate articular cartlidge/knee cap cartlidge as well as helping the surrounding areas.
Im really struggling mentally and already tried Hyalauronic acid injections.
Has anyone tried proletherapy.
Many thanks in advance
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 675 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 334 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe