Right TKR 7 weeks on
I had my op and seemed to be progressing slowly. I had my 6 week follow-up with consultant/surgeon. He thinks I am doing ok. It will take time. I knew I had arthritis in my right hip, and we were unsure what to do first. We opted for knee as that was most painful. Robotic and epidural which was fine. He is suggesting I need hip doing as soon as knee happy.
I feel despondent as I am now feeling uncomfortable in groin area and a pain in lower back.
I wonder if it is more to do with posture as my right leg is now straight, before wonky from knee down and I still walk with crutches. My gait has changed, am I adjusting to that?
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe