I was browsing that well-known selling site that's named after a river for an alternative for voltarol and ralgex/deep heat which I currently use on my wrists and hips. And are losing their effectiveness.
Flexi seq I know is very good but my drs won't prescribe it anymore and is expensive.
I'm nervous about capsicum cream near my hands and hips and never heard of hemp cream before.
I've seen mixed reviews on both of those but would like to know the thoughts of fellow members who have used these before I buy them.
Love n hugs
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe