Hi I have OA, Raynauds and sjorgrens, I've been diagnosed with UCTD (undifferentiated connective tissue disease) I'm on Hydroxylchlooquine and see the Rheumatologist approximately every 6 months.
I seem to be having flareups for prolonged periods of time I feel exhausted and in pain daily. My hair is thinning again and I don't seem to be getting any stronger. How long does a flare up last? I understand we are all different, but I feel I'm like this more than not.
I am just finding it difficult to do basic things without needing rest or sleep and it's incredibly frustrating as I like to have a positive outlook on things.
Thanks in advance
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe