Hot or Cold? What works for you?
First of all, please allow me to introduce myself. I am Engin and I have been a member of the club for over 35 years.
I have osteoarthritis on my knees and chronic pain is adversely affecting my quality of life. I have been trying a number of methods to alleviate my pain. One thing is really surprising me! I may need hot and cold treatment. When can I apply heat when can I apply cold? Are they opposite to each other?
I have today talked to some fitness instructions at the gym.
I would be grateful if you could kindly help me. Your kind consideration will be highly appreciated in this matter.
- All Categories
- 1.9K Welcome
- 5K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.1K Our Community
- 647 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 3.6K Living with arthritis
- 30 Hints and Tips
- 210 Work and financial support
- 382 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 36 My Triumphs
- 127 Let's Move
- 22 Sports and Hobbies
- 10 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 327 Chat and News
- 28 Val's Cafe
- 264 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe