I am new to this. I was diagnosed with Osteoarthritis recently. At the moment I am trying to manage the pain especially when I go out for a daily walk. Today was harder than the other days I've walked this week. I'm sure I will get there eventually.
When I was diagnosed I couldn't think of a single question to ask but now I have loads. I can go back to the physiotherapist and I will do this. But I am slowly getting used to the fact that I have this.
It is in my knees, hips and the base of my spine. And I know this is going to sound totally stupid but I think of it creeping insidiously up my spine. I'm sure it won't. I think the shock was being told it was at the base of my spine as well.
Well I am not sure what I can write and what I can't so I shall leave it at this for now.
Thank you for taking the time to read it.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe