Newly diagnosed. M

Options
Hydeb
Hydeb Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:10 in Living with arthritis

Hi everyone, I am newly diagnosed and feeling overwhelmed with it all. I’m used to living a busy life and finding this a challenge. I’m looking forward to sharing experiences with you all.

Comments

• Ellen
    Ellen Moderator Posts: 1,637
    edited 18. Apr 2023, 06:24
    Options

Hi @Hydeb

A warm welcome to the Online Community from me. I see from your post that you are recently diagnosed and feeling overwhelmed by it. This is so understandable and something all of our members have been through. I am sure someone will come along soon to share their own experience, but in the meantime I would like to give you this link to read:

I don't know which type of Arthritis you have been diagnosed with, but as our members often say pain is pain and it's something everyone understands here. Learning to adapt can indeed be a challenge. The support and experience of people who know what you are going through is priceless and what you should find here.

I very much hope you'll decide to keep posting. Feel free to join in anywhere you feel comfortable Living with Arthritis tends to be one of our most popular categories.

My very best wishes

Ellen.