Hi I'm new here. I was diagnosed with RA 10+ yrs ago around the same time I started menopause.
I fell extremly fatigued all the time. My RA pain is manageble.But brain fog and tiredness is impacting my life so much. I have ask my rheumy on many ocasions if there's anything that can help she says HRT would make the RA worse or that this should be discussed with my GP.
My Gp tells me that it should be discussed with the Rheumataologist I have bee tooing and throwing like this for at least a couple of years. I just don't know where to turn. Meanwhile I feel myself going more and more downhill.
Does anyone out there have any advice as to who I should speak to?what should I be asking for treatment wise?
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe