Wanting to go for a walk
My name is Claire, I'm 69 and am an Artist.
I've also bad Arthritis in my left knee which is now starting in my other knee.
It's making life difficult and I'm wondering what to do about it. Can't really go for a walk anymore which isn't helping with weight gain or my state of mind. Pain is pretty much constant and I don't want to take strong painkillers.
I'm wondering what to do about it - Doc doesn't want to give me Steroid injections. Can I get on the waiting list for a new knee? Also wondering if there"s any connection with Arthritis and Statins?
Anyone else in a similar situation? it would be great to hear from you.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe