Living well with arthritis

Options
MarionJ77
MarionJ77 Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:10 in Living with arthritis

Good morning. I have been living with osteoarthritis for several years. I'm looking forward to hearing what others say about their condition and for some advice on dealing with it.

Comments

• jonr
    jonr Member Posts: 398
    Options

Welcome to the community Marionjclark,

Everybody here is in pretty much the same boat as you to varying degrees. If it is advice you're looking for and there's anything specific, just ask away. It would be helpful to know more about your condition so members can be more targeted with their comments.

I'm sure one of the mods will introduce themselves in time with some links to sections on the website but there's a lot of very useful information you can check out in the meantime to understand your condition, options for pain management, diet, exercise and so forth.

Take care,

Jon

• Poppyjane
    Poppyjane Moderator Posts: 754
    Options

Hello @Marionjclark welcome to the online community

I see @jonr has kindly welcomed you already , thankyou for your wise words Jon it is great to have such keen members . This is what the community is all about , supporting each other with information and tips about how we all cope with living with arthritis.

So I attach some links which I hope you will find useful

We are all being encouraged to exercise to keep our muscles and joints as flexible and mobile as possible so I have given you examples of the range of programmes on the Versus Arthritis website and you might like to view them and decide which might suit you best.

We look forward to you joining in with us again soon.

Take care

Poppyjane

If it would be helpful to talk to someone ring the Helpline 0800 5200 520

Monday - Friday 9.00a.m. - 6.00p.m.