Hi there,I’m Anney Tom and have pelvic osteoarthritis caused by a number of falls over many years from my horse..I had steroid injections x6 into my pelvic fasset joints..
Since then I’ve had another fall and MRI shows worsening spinal stenosis …I’m now on a waiting list for spinal decompression.
Is there anyone out there who’s had such surgery and has it helped the pain from nerve impingement caused by osteocytes around the spinal cord?
I appreciate the op won’t help the lumbar osteoarthritis,but the decompression should help the stenosis settle and not become worse …
Thanks for reading my enquiry…
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe