Fibro and anxiety
I'm a 39 year old male, suffering in pain all across the body from back of legs, shoulder, abdominal, chest, neck, lower flank, thighs, even heart - you name it, pain has been there.
I've just recently been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and I'm struggling with the pain and fatigue but more so health anxiety.
I'm finding it hard to believe that something that doesn't appear on blood tests, scans or data in some way can cause this amount of pain and fatigue.
It's only qualitative and feelings that can express this, therefore I'm suffering with health anxiety.
I just wish I could get concrete reassurance it's 100% Fibro and attempt to get my life back on track.
Any other sufferers having similar thoughts and how they managed the over thinking, pain and fatigue.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe