Let's move with Leon

Options

I find these exercises very useful.Leon explains the moves simply and encourages arthritis sufferers to give it a try. I have osteoarthritis in my knees,hands and spine & find the exercises help my mobility overall.

Comments

• Poppyjane
    Poppyjane Moderator Posts: 754
    Options

Hello @marilynminto welcome to the online community

Thank you for your positive comments about Leon's exercise classes. Many of our members follow his sessions and find his relaxed manner with his mother as a demonstrator very user friendly. It is good to learn that you find the exercises help your general mobility, and that you recommend them to other arthritis sufferers.

Have you seen the new Stretching videos they are also very user friendly and popular with our members.

I attach a link

Thank you for getting in touch with the community, we hope to hear from you again soon

Take care

Poppyjane

If it would be helpful to talk to someone ring the Helpline 0800 5200 520

Monday - Friday 9.00a.m. - 6.00p.m.

• ValM
    ValM Member Posts: 5
    Options

I just tried Leon’s evening routine and enjoyed it. There are 10 sessions on u tube so I will try them all. Thanks.

• Bowiefan
    Bowiefan Member Posts: 5
    Options

I find Leon's videos with his mum excellent and they make me smile too. I've just had osteoarthritis in my (R) knee confirmed by Xray on Thursday and want to keep as fit as I can and mobile. The videos are very helpful in doing that