Inversion table

Options

Hi my post .I would like to ask if anyone has used an inversion table for their arthritis and how they got on .

Thank you

Comments

• noddingtonpete
    noddingtonpete Moderator Posts: 1,015
    Options

Hello @Tommygun01 and welcome to the Community. We are a friendly and supportive group and I hope that will be your experience as well.

I understand that you are looking for feedback on inversion tables and if they help. Have you discussed this with your GP or Physio to get their thoughts and advice?

In your post you do not say how arthritis affects you, but have a look at our website. It contains a lot of useful information on arthritis, treatments and hints and tips. For example;

and

Please keep posting and let us know how you are getting on and I am sure others will connect with you to share their support and experiences as well.

With very best wishes

Peter (moderator)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on0800 5200 520Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options

In all my time on here I don't think I've ever heard anyone mention this. In fact, looking at the header, I thought you were referring to something to do with maths!

I googled 'pub med arthritis inversion table'. Try it. Several articles come up and these are pub med ones so they're not trying to flog you anything. Sorry, i don't have time to read them but I'd be interested in how/if they rate these machines. I can't personally see how they'd help arthritis but I'm often wrong!

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright