PIP, even when on meds?
Hi all, someone suggested to me that I should apply for PIP. However, I have doubts / a question because PIP is based on how your day to day living / ability is affected.
I was regrettably taken off Methotrexate some time ago, and about to start on Sulfasalazine. Now if Sulfasalazine is as effective as Methotrexate was, I will be feeling like a new man in no time. It was fantastic for me.
So with that in mind, my questions is, even though I have Psoriatic Arthritis in most joints, it is (or will be) managed by my medication which in turn will allow me to have a better quality of life and better mobility. Would that still qualify for PIP? I've tried to look online but not found anything pertanent to this specific scenario.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe