Hi, I have just remembered this chat room/place to talk - and after a while of thinking I can do this alone - I think I need to find and talk to people who understand what I may be going through.
I am 23 and have had the shock, of a possible and new diagnosis, of psoriatic arthritis and some osteoarthritis in there.
So hi to everyone! I hope I can speak to people who may understand this more than me or who also need to just chat about everything without feeling like it is slightly crazy..
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 669 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 220 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe