lotions and potions
after having a hip replacement 2 weeks ago the plaster came off yesterday,no replacement plaster needed
as the incision area is lumpy and bumpy and still looks "open" but isn't ,is it too early to try using a lotion or cream on it?
would it be better to just let all the scabby bits drop of in their own time?
i dont want to aggrivate anything but i dont want it to tighten too much because its dry.
not bothered about hiding scars they'll be part of me whatever.
would a light body lotion do the job
bio oil was recommended by a nurse friend but has lavender in and it makes me sneeze.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe