Hi sorry it's been a while but been bad in health, in January was diagnosed with Severe emphysema as well as my other 20 odd conditions including 5 types of arthritis.
Now that's it's end of life not sure how long I have could be 6 months or 6 years but going to fight it all the way, I am trying to give up smoking to help me live longer.
I am restarting hopefully in July 27th Oldham Borough Versus Arthritis Group, I have 2 volunteers to help me run the group, just waiting for the Versus Arthritis support team to contact me. We will be meeting at Oldham Library every last Thursday from 1-4 pm.
Take care dear friends, Kenny Fletcher xx.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe