New Diagnosis any help??
Hi there I have recently been diagnosed with osteoarthritis in the fingers in its hands. I had a steroid injection in one hand to see how that went.
It did take away the pain and lasted nearly 3 months but has just worn off.
I wondered of anyone else has this in their fingers and knows or has any tips on how to live with this or ease the pain. My fingers are constantly sore and wanted to check if another treatments other than the steroid injections
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe