Looking for support
I have various forms of arthritis . And, as many misdiagnoses.
I am unhappy with my rheumatology department.
I have various health problems ,under several hospital departments, but, only the rheumatology department makes me feel totally useless. There is no warmth there. I have asked to chsnge consultants but, have heard nothing.
on no medication now , Adilamumab caused repeated uti s
erecept caused chest pains and nose bleeds.
I also have heart problems.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 669 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 220 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe