Hi first time posting for me.
I had an op on my spine getting on for 40 years ago which left me with foot drop. I'm 70 now and my right leg is so bent and my knee has crumbled.Leg braces don't work or help and I use 2 sticks now causing wrist pains and or a stroller
No to an operation has been agreed with consultant due to my Epilepsy meds miningeoma right front lobe weight and most lightly won't work as bones crumbling and I'd end up in a
So I plod on living on paracetamol or Nurofen.
Any obvious things i might be missing ,?
I did shift 5 stone although sitting around during covid I gained 2 again.
I'm on it !!
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe