Just saying ‘Hi’
I’m 55 and have OA in my right knee.
I am shocked at how quickly the pain has intensified. I can not walk far without being in a lot of pain. I have an allotment and I was there 20 mins and felt absolutely exhausted.
I used to enjoy walking our dog, now I’m hobbling around like a woman twice my age.
How do you all cope? It is making me feel so useless.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe