Hi

Options
475823 Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:10 in Living with arthritis

Just wanted to say hello as I am new to the community. I live every day with the pain of arthritis and fibromyalgia. Added to this, when I was in hospital with Covid in 2021, I lost the feeling in my lower legs and ankles. I really struggle on a daily basis and would appreciate some tips and support from those with similar conditions. Thank you

Comments

• Ellen
    Ellen Moderator Posts: 1,644
    Options

Hello @475823 welcome to the online Community. This is an excellent place to come for support with the pain you are experiencing from your Arthritis and Fibromyalgia. Plenty of our members have these conditions too and everyone is incredibly supportive.

While you are waiting for someone to come along to share their experience I am going to attach link which might have some ideas you've not yet tried:

I know it's aimed at younger people but some of the advice is good.

Now that you've said hello maybe you'd like to look around the rest of the forum and join in wherever you feel comfortable. Living with Arthritis tends to be the most popular category after 'Say Hello'.

Best wishes

Ellen.

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,480
    Options

Hi @475823

Nice to meet you and welcome you to the online community from me.

Everyone is really helpful here I hope you'll get as much out of coming on as I have over the years.

Just join in don't worry if you can help someone else just go ahead and post everyone is really nice😊

Take care

Toni x