New to group / struggling to cope with my osteoarthritis in both knees
New to group which I have joined in desperation as I’m struggling to cope with the level of pain I have in both my knees due to osteoarthritis.
I have been told that I have bone on bone in both knees and therefore qualify for knee replacements, except I need to lose quite a bit of weight first before I would be considered.
My level of mobility has greatly reduced since coming back from a recent holiday where I pushed myself to the absolute limit and my pain has been so severe leaving me struggling to walk at times.
Any advice and tips on managing this condition will be greatly appreciated.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe