Comments

• Ellen
    Ellen Moderator Posts: 1,644
    Options
  • jonr
    jonr Member Posts: 400
    Options

Hi @Saxophone,

I've a few alternatives you can try which won't smell like Tiger Balm either

1: 5KIND Hemp Cream, used by a lot of athletes to soothe muscular pain. Can be bought direct online or via Amazon. This will stain but I like it

2: Voltorol 12 Hour Gel

3: FlexiSeq - not a pain killer per se but can reduce crunching and grinding

4: Capsaicin Cream - usually needs to be prescribed for the higher strength products but can be bought online from pharmacies and eBay. This one will stain as well.

Hope one or more are helpful.

Jon

• armartin1234
    Options

I had pain in my knee but voltarol would only work for a few hours and then pain would return. I switched to using FLEX SEQ and have found that it does provide more permanent relief. dont know why but has helped me.

Tony

• CarylW
    CarylW Member Posts: 274
    Options

Hello @armartin1234

Welcome to the online forum, and thank you for making a comment on the post about knee pain.

If our community can help you in any way, do ask - we are a supportive and friendly group with a wealth of experience between us.

Best wishes

Caryl

Need more help? Call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm