Thank you to all our Volunteers, especially the Moderators

Options
PeterJ
PeterJ Administrator Posts: 892

This month we take the opportunity to celebrate our volunteers and thank them for all that they do. We want to thank each and everyone of our Online Community Moderators who contribute so much to our amazing community - we couldn't achieve all we do without their support and hard work - THANK YOU!!

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options

I'll second that, @PeterJ . In fact, we couldn't achieve anything at all without them as there'd be no forum.

So heartfelt thanks to them, to you and to all at Versus Arthritis HQ for making a nasty disease so much easier to live with.

💐🍷

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Ellen
    Ellen Moderator Posts: 1,633
    Options

😳😳😳

Is it Jolly Vollies week?

Seriously it's a pleasure. This community has helped me so much and seeing people supporting each other in this safe genuinely caring forum is all I need.

BUT thanks anyway@PeterJ

Ellen.

• Trish9556
    Trish9556 Member Posts: 529
    Options

I agree. Thank you each and every one for all the help and support and pointing us in the right direction with helpful informative links when we are struggling, as we all are from time to time

Love n hugs

Trish xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,447
    Options

Here here PeterJ

This such a great place we need those moderators to keep it going. I still remember the days of the kitchen spammers posting on every thread!!! Remember them @stickywicket ???? 100s of posts every day🤣🤣