Connective Tissue Disorder

Options
AnnieMitch
AnnieMitch Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:10 in Living with arthritis

I have several manifestations of this overarching condition, both of my children also with aspects of it and all 3 of my grandchildren affected. I am amazed that there doesn''t seem to be enough research, understanding and education about it and its role in our physical health.

Comments

• noddingtonpete
    noddingtonpete Moderator Posts: 1,015
    Options

Hello @AnnieMitch and welcome to the Community. We are a friendly and supportive group and I hope that will be your experience as well.

I understand that you have Connective Tissue Disorder. You might be interested in other discussions on this and perhaps connect with a few of the people, see link below

Versus Arthritis is involved with some research into this - if you go on the main website and search for Connective Tissue Disorders it brings up the following results

Have a look through and hopefully something will be of interest.

Please keep posting and let us know how you are getting on.

With very best wishes

Peter (moderator)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on0800 5200 520Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,447
    Options

You are not alone @AnnieMitch I think (or thought, but you'll know far better than me) that RA, Lupus and scleroderma are all types of connective tissue disorders. Might be wrong wouldn't be surprised at all! I hear things and sometimes get things wrong.

Overarching is such a great word and bang on.

I'm glad that Versus Arthritis are involved in research into it. I hadn't known that.

Anyway you are really welcome I'm glad you've found us.

Take care

Toni