Post right TKR, right hip problem now
Had right TKR 9 February. I am told I am doing well with knee by Physios. I have arthritis in right hip also and over last few weeks I am aware of stiffness there, confirmed by physio yesterday.
I have been referred and have first appointment 5 July. The hospital is about 45 minutes drive away. I am not driving and husband is on cancer treatment. I have asked surgery today if it can be changed to nearer home.
What pain meds can I take, as weaned myself off codeine and ibuprofen, just take paracetemol. Not strong enough. Not sleeping well.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 675 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 335 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 270 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe