I am new to this and not very good with technology!
I am French but spent most of my life in Scotland I have been in pain for 30 years and it's getting worse. I am a widow and used to be supported by my late husband.
I try to move as much as I can
Mainly walking and Yoga but I found the solitude the worse part as I live in a village and my children are far away.
I am now on a waiting list for a new hip and I try to get on with life.
The pain can be so bad I often stay home and isolate myself even more.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 675 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 335 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 270 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe