Help with group

Options

Hi I am wanting to start off Oldham Borough Versus Arthritis Group as I have got 2 volunteers to help me run the group, but still got no word from the new area manager of Versus Arthritis groups that took over Gill who left to work some where else, I requested nearly 3 months ago for some one to contact me & still no word the group

email address is: oldhamversusarthritisgroup@post.com

If any one can suggest who I can contact I would really appreciate as want to start off the group again in July as we will meet every last Thursday 1-4pm at Oldham Library.

Any help with this would gratefully received, many thanks Kenny Fletcher.

Comments

• helpline_team
    Options

Hi @disabledkenny1

We are sorry to hear that you haven't had a reply about starting a group in Oldham our apologies.

You could try contacting our supporter care group on 0300 790 0400 who will hopefully be able to give you further information, I have also added a link below with further information about volunteering we hope that helps.

Best wishes

Chris

Helpline Advisor

• PeterJ
    PeterJ Administrator Posts: 892
    Options

Hello @disabledkenny1 I've made your post an Announcement for a few days to see if we can get more people interested.

Hope it goes well,

Peter

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm